Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

If you have any new/developed injuries we would recommend going to see your own GP, or treating consultant, for diagnosis. You should also inform us straight away and make a note of any new or developing symptoms, so that we can begin to assess the value of your claim and look at rehabilitation and/or an interim payment.