This important legal notice sets out the conditions on which access to the web site is permitted.
- Minster Law Ltd will take reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate and complete. However it is provided for information purposes only and should not be treated as comprehensive or to include advice on which you may rely.
- Minster Law Ltd excludes all liability for any loss or damage resulting from using or relying upon any information appearing on this web site.
- Links from this site to any other website are provided for convenience only. Minster Law Ltd is not responsible for the content of external web sites and links should not be seen as implying endorsement by Minster Law Ltd.
- No statement, material or information in this web site constitutes a contractual representation, warranty or offer capable of acceptance.
- No information on this website shall be construed as legal advice and information is offered for information purposes only. You should always seek advice from an appropriately qualified solicitor on any specific legal enquiry. Calls to or from our legal helpline may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- © Minster Law Ltd
- Copyright in the pages forming this web site belongs to Minster Law Ltd and all rights are reserved.
- No information or material on this web site may be used for commercial purposes or incorporated into any other document without the written consent of Minster Law Ltd.
Client Interest Policy
In order to comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules 2011, it is Minster Law’s policy to pay clients interest on a fair and reasonable basis. Monies that are received on the client’s behalf will be paid into Minster Law’s client account. Interest on client money is calculated when the monies have cleared, and is worked out on a daily basis, and compounded on an annual basis. Minster Law will account to clients for interest at the end of their claim. If the calculated total interest due at the end of the claim is less than £20, then no interest will be paid. The current rate of interest that Minster Law pays on money due to clients is available from the Finance Department. Clients are unlikely to receive as much interest as they might have done had they invested the money themselves.
A list of Directors is available from the registered office:
Minster Law Ltd.
Wakefield WF2 7UA
Registered in England No. 4659625.
Minster Law Limited VAT number : 638 3863 06