As one of the largest personal injury specialists in the UK, our dedicated team is on hand to ensure you receive the best support, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
We handle in excess of 50,000 claims a year and our people are dedicated to supporting all our clients through their recovery process, regardless of severity of injury.
Our people are dedicated to supporting our clients through the recovery process, regardless of the severity of your injury. We play a proactive role as part of the wider caregiving team and take the time to understand your immediate requirements as well as any longer term needs. Our aim is to ensure the process is as simple as possible, so that you can focus on your recovery.
Our team have experience in personal injury claims arising from a variety of circumstances including road traffic accidents, clinical negligence, accidents abroad and accidents at work. We’re on hand to answer any questions you may have along your journey and will work with you and your family in helping to secure the best medical care and rehabilitation. We can also help secure interim payments through the duration of your claim, helping to ensure your financial obligations are taken care of.
Find out more about how we helped Mr HughesMinster Law were vital in securing the help I needed to regain some independence and fought to ensure that I have everything that I will need in the future.Mr Hughes
Making a personal injury claim
The time limit to make a personal injury claim is usually three years from date of the accident, but this may be slightly different if:
- You’re claiming for your child who is under the age of 18; and/or
- You’re claiming for someone who doesn’t have the mental capacity to deal with their own claim
In some cases, injuries are not present straight away and in these instances, the three-year time limit would begin from the date you were made aware that the injury was the fault of someone else. An example of this is an industrial disease claim where the onset of an illness can be years after exposure to the cause.
The time it will take to settle a claim varies depending on the severity of the injuries, recovery time and negotiations with other parties. Complex cases can sometimes take years to settle whereas a straightforward minor injury case could settle within a year. You will be kept updated at every stage of your claim and you will be informed of timescales as the claim progresses.
If you have suffered from an injury and would like to speak to an expert, contact us today on 01904 663 229.
Why choose Minster Law for personal injury claims?
- Minster Law has settled over 90,000 personal injury cases since 2015.
- As one of the largest personal injury teams in the UK, our highly experienced team work alongside some of the UK’s leading Barristers and medical experts, ensuring you have access to the very best advice and support.
- Our competitive and clear funding options allow you to properly understand how you’ll fund your claim.
- We work nationally - no matter where you are, we can provide the advice you need and offer face to face support.
Speak to an expert today
If you would like to find out if you can make a personal injury claim, contact our expert team today on 01904 663 229.