Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

I no longer want Minster Law to process my information, how do I ask for my information to be erased?

Annie Wescott

If you would like us to erase your personal information from our system, please contact the person dealing with your claim, using any of our accepted communication channels, or email the Data Protection Team using [email protected].

More information about your Information Rights can be found in our Privacy Notice, Cookie Policy or by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/