Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

I have signed/spoken to another solicitor by accident. What do I do?

Annie Wescott

If you have spoken or signed with another solicitor by accident but would like us to continue to deal with your claim we will send you out a Form Of Authority which we will ask you to sign and send back. This means that you are signing to say Minster Law is acting on your behalf. We know that sometimes it can be confusing and you will receive calls from other companies.