Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

I have full capacity and am over 18, can someone else still deal with my case for me?

Annie Wescott

Your partner/friend/family member can be an authorised person on your file which means they can talk on your behalf. An authorised person can ask questions and provide information but they cannot give instructions, any decisions on the claim must be made by yourself.