Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

Do I have to attend a medical assessment?

Annie Wescott

Yes. All personal injury claims usually require you to see an independent medical professional. The expert creates a medical report which supports the valuation of your claim, provides you with an expected recovery time and if necessary, will provide recommendations for further treatment.