Any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Special Category Data
Sensitive personal data such as information about an individual’s
- ethnic origin
- trade union membership
- biometrics (where used for ID purposes)
- sex life or
- sexual orientation.
Means obtaining, recording or holding the information or data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the information or data, including
- organisation, adaptation or alteration of the information or data
- retrieval, consultation or use of the information or data
- disclosure of the information or data by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available
- alignment, combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of the information or data
The person at Minster Law who
- is the first point of contact for supervisory authorities, customers and colleagues whose data is processed
- monitors compliance with data protection laws, including managing internal data protection activities, advising on data protection impact assessments; training staff and conduct internal audits.
Means the process of making a decision without any human involvement, either using factual or inferred data, or digitally-created profiles.
Means any form of automated processing of personal data that uses the data to evaluate and analyse personal aspects relating to that individual, to inform decisions made about them or others. This can include the use of algorithms to classify individuals into groups or sectors.
- Organisations that we work with under agreement/contract to support the work on your claim.
- Conducting your claim or service, whilst meeting our regulatory and statutory obligations.
- A limitation period is the period of time within which a party to a contract must bring a claim. The date is the end of this period.