Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

Can I still apply if I went to university but haven’t done a degree in law?

Minster Law

Yes, you can still apply. You can apply to the three-year course if you have taken any undergraduate degree and completion of the GDL conversion course.

If you haven’t done a degree in law and haven’t completed the GDL conversion course, you will need to take part in the six-year apprenticeship programme.