Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Claim Journey
  • Serious Injury
  • INK

Am I entitled to private treatment for my injuries?

Annie Wescott

You can obtain treatment privately, however this would need to be supported by the medical expert in order to recover the fees. It is recommended that you proceed with any treatment arranged by us, or the NHS, as this would be agreed with the third party before charges are incurred.