We know that employment law can often be complex and confusing, but here at Minster Law we provide straightforward legal advice, so you can understand your rights.
We have a dedicated team who specialise in providing employment law advice. Our team have experience in dealing with an array of employment disputes, offering a prompt telephone appointment so that we can provide advice from the offset. We primarily assist clients who have the benefit of Family Legal Protection Cover and have contacted us through our dedicated Family Legal Protection Helpline, but we can also offer our advice on a private basis.
What aspects of employment law do Minster Law deal with?
Here at Minster Law, we deal with all aspects of employment law but the most common cases we see include:
- Wages and holiday pay disputes
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Breaches of contract
- Rights at work
- Settlement agreements
If you have an employment issue that you need support with, contact our experts today on 0345 600 6980.
Why choose Minster Law for employment disputes?
- Our specialist employment team have experience providing advice on all employment disputes so no matter what your dispute involves, we can assist.
- Our Family Legal Protection Helpline is open 24/7 so whenever you need us, we’ll be there.
- Our competitive and clear funding options allow you to properly understand how you’ll fund your claim.
- We work nationally - no matter where you are, we can provide the advice you need.
Speak to an expert today
If you need advice in relation to any employment disputes, contact our experts today on 0345 600 6980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.