Clinical negligence covers a whole array of medical mistakes. Including:
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Failing to get the proper consent from a patient
- Failing to diagnose a condition
- Delay in diagnosing a condition
- Failing to warn about the risks of the treatment
If you have a concern or wish to enquire whether you have a claim, simply pick up the telephone or email us at Minster Law and we will provide you with a free, no-obligation 30 mins telephone consultation on whether we think you have a claim.