Who we are
Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle. We continually strive to deliver the best support and results for our clients and partners by taking learnings from inside and outside of the legal industry and implementing them in creative and innovative ways.
Our people are united in their ambition to do the best for every client regardless of severity of injury and level of support needed. The service we provide builds trust with our clients who know they can rely on us when they need us most.
Our Purpose: Improving Lives
This is the reason we exist. It’s what we’re passionate about and the key to our commercial success. We want everyone we deal with to benefit from working with Minster Law.
Our Proposition: Fresh Thinking
We’re proud to be different and bring fresh thinking to how things are done.
Innovative personal injury specialists
We’re personal injury specialists in the traditional and legal sense, but our similarities to the competition end there. We have been, and continue to be, leaders in many areas of personal injury – from pioneering fast track operations to evolution of digital servicing.
We focus on the way things should be done, rather than on the way things are done. Industry norms are there to be challenged, personal injury perceptions exist to be proved wrong and evolving technology means processes can always be improved. We invest in people and processes to ensure we’re always there when clients need us and never when they don’t.
- We’re obsessive about delivering for our customers
- We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards
- We act boldly and take personal accountability
- We think differently to benefit our customers
- We use technology to innovate
- We learn quickly from our mistakes
- We’re open, transparent and build trust
- We challenge positively
- We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it
- We are one Minster Law
- We respect, encourage and care for each other
- We work, grow and achieve together